Monday, May 7, 2012

Anna Fitzgerald's Case

Today I listened to Anna Fitzgerald's case; she wants to be medically emancipated from her parents. Everyone thought that Anna wanted this because she wanted to be in control of her body until she announced that Kate, her sister whom has APL, is the one who asked her to do this. I am ruling in Anna's favor because I think that no child should have to be punished like hat, to have to give up what makes them happiest in life just to try and save a sibling. I understand that Sara wants to do everything she can to save Kate's life because I would give anything to have my daughter here today, although she is putting Anna's life in danger. I also understand that Campbell chose to represent Anna because he doesn't have control over his body and he thinks that she should if she has the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment